Saturday, January 08, 2011

First Pink Saturday Post

Special Pink Treasures.

These few special pink treasures,
where given to me as gifts.





This beautiful pink chinese lady, was given
to by my mother it had belong to my grandmother
who  has pasted away.   




The cup and saucer where given as a gift,
to all the ladies that went to a princess high tea
at a church in Perth.

The small teddy was made by lovely lady from
my church when where in the same ladies group.

The lovely plate was given to me by lovely daughter
just say she loved me, this most special treasure of all.

 Take look at other post for pink saturday

4 comments:

  1. Hey Carol,
    Welcome to Pink Saturday...I WANT that teacup, it is gorgeous and the plate is too pretty for words...But of course you know how much I loved seeing the pink Chinese lady again..

    Love and Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Carol, to Pink Saturday....
    Such pretty pinks. I like your figurine and being from your Mom and before, her Mom....what a lovely treasure!
    So nice to meet you!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and welcome to Pink Saturday Carol. It's very nice to meet you and your blog. I think family pieces passed down to loved ones are the best. Your pinkies are beautiful and show the love you have for your mother and grandmother. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely photos. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment please,because I
Would love to read your comments.
Love Carol