Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Pink Saturday



Happy 3rd Birthday Pink Saturday



I had to join this Pink Saturday, so I could help celebrate
with the rest of the other blogger's that join every week and 
share there wonderful post's. We would not have this 
wonderful blog party if it was not for the lovely Beverly
at How Sweet the Sound. 



Happy Birthday 3rd
Beverly
xoxo




There would  be some lovely pink rose's to put on the 
table to add the elegance to a lovely pink party, then I would us a lovely pink tea set 
so we can enjoy a nice cuppa as we celebrate. The 3rd Birthday over at 
Pink Saturday.
   


So there is my post to share with the other's that joined 
Beverly to celebrate the 3rd birthday at Pink Birthday


So please join us at this link




4 comments:

  1. How nice it would be to sit down and enjoy Pink Saturday's birthday using your pretty tea set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by my blog. Happy b-day to Pink Saturday, yay!!! I didn't blow it was a special day for Pink Saturday otherwise I would have worked on a post. Your pictures are lovely. Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me.

    Have a wonderful day and blessed week.

    Love, Light, & Harmony ~ CindyLew

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment please,because I
Would love to read your comments.
Love Carol