Thursday, September 08, 2011


Re-post on  



This was first posted in March by me to
start it going on my blog. Have had one reply
would like a couple more, as would like to bless 
more people before the 2011 ends.

 Found on leslie's blog tranquilacresofalexandriatwp.blogspot.com  , who recieved it from 
Donna at  The house on the corner. I think I can mange it, down in here in Australia, as
You have nearly a 3mnths to do it. So this is what you do and the rules it so simple.

 I promise to send something handmade
to the first 3 people who leave a comment here.


To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog,
offering to do the same thing for 3 other people.


The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it
must be sent to your 3 people *sometime* in 2011.

Hope I get some comments to be able to bless three
people who will then pay it forword.

Sharing with others on
for pink Saturday

4 comments:

  1. It's another Pink Saturday...and I pray each one of you will have a great week-end..and even some pink sugary fun! God Bless you
    Kandy
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift and thing to do on this weekend and for Pink Saturday! I dont do anything crafty but do just want to pop in and say hey!
    Pray you get uddles of post to pay it forward.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun! Sure, I'll do it!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you have your three winners. These are so fun! I've had the pleasure of joining in one of these and I received some pretty awesome things and sent out some cool things as well. Right now my schedule is so tight, with all the holidays coming up, I wouldn't be able to pay it forward.

    Hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment please,because I
Would love to read your comments.
Love Carol