Tuesday, February 08, 2011



Espresso for two gift set

Thought  I would share this lovely espresso
for two, that my Mum picked up from the thrift
shop that she volunteers at.



little peep through the window of box's shows 
you this sweet white and green cups with
Lovely pink cherry blossoms, two small saucers.



Then you open the box and you see how adorable
this quaint tea for two set, the saucer's are white 
with pink and green strip around the edge of the
saucer's.




So girls please forgive me that it is not
tea cups or any lovely cakes. But I wanted
to share these as they so adorable not too 
share with you lovely ladies.

Have a lovely week and blessed week.
Carol

Rose Chintz Cottage & Inspirations - Tea Time Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous...But happy it is yours...Hope you are having a great week...Love to all...Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    I am so happy you have joined me for tea! The little set is so cute and a wonderful gift from your mother! So thoughtful of her! Thank you for sharing their cuteness with us and have a wonderful week. I have signed up to follow your blog.:)

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment please,because I
Would love to read your comments.
Love Carol