Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Tea Time Tuesday


Thought  I would just share my tea for one
moment for today.



Picked this teapot and cup tea for one set
from a gift shop called thingz in the shopping centre
in town were I live, it paid $3.00 for it I think.


As you can see I was joined by our dog 
Cassie. she loves to what is going on in
the house.





So she layed down in her bed along
 side me and had a sleep while I had
a cupa a slice and chocolate.


Hope everyone has nice 
Tea Time Tuesday so till
next time bye and God
bless from Carol. 


join us at
Rose Chintz Cottage & Inspirations - Tea Time Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    Thanks for stopping by to have tea with me. Your little red teapot is so cute and perfect for Valentines Day or any day! The tea-for-one sets do come in handy, don't they? I have several and I enjoy using them. Wishing you a delightful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG STOP...I am getting jealous of your cup collection over here...Is this payback for the birdcages??

    Love ya Kelsie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment please,because I
Would love to read your comments.
Love Carol