Friday, March 04, 2011


Show and Tell Friday





 Found on leslie's blog tranquilacresofalexandriatwp.blogspot.com  , who recieved it from 
Donna at  The house on the corner. I think I can mange it, down in here in Australia as
I have nearly a year to do it. So this is what you do and the rules it so simple.

 I promise to send something handmade
to the first 3 people who leave a comment here.


To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog,
offering to do the same thing for 3 other people.


The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it
must be sent to your 3 people *sometime* in 2011.

Hope I get some cooments to be able to bless three
people who in will pay it forward.


 Sharing with show tell friday at



God Bless from Carol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol! Good luck.. all you need to do is send me your address now..
    Leslie
    Tranquil Acres of Alexandria

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment please,because I
Would love to read your comments.
Love Carol