Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Little show of Blue

Blue Monday


I just wanted to show small blog of my
blue in my house. The first bit of blue
is a gift my hubby brought me 
2years ago my wire and ceramic
mannequin. I love it, sits just inside of
the front door. 


The other bit of blue is the walls of the passage 
and the front entrench.


 As your walk in the front door I have
deep aqua colour the door frames and window
frame white, have not quiet finished yet as
you can see the window needs to be
cleaned.


The other walls will be the light blue you 
can see on the right above the lounge
doorway. I will share more as the painting
and the cleaning up from painting is finished.  

So thats my small share for Blue Monday,
so pop over to  Smiling Sally.


Love From Carol xx 


1 comment:

  1. I like these shades of blue. Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy 1st Blue Monday, Carol.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment please,because I
Would love to read your comments.
Love Carol