Friday, April 01, 2011

Show and Tell Friday and Thrifty Things Friday

Was cleaning out some storage box's that where
from packing up the passage and lounge areas
for the reno's we are doing. When I came across
these pieces of drift wood and some from bush walks 
my children had collected when younger.

Then I found
this tray,key and bud vase so tired the wood pieces
with a some string added the tag and coin that had
been tired around a candle on leather witch I used
to tye the key to bud vase, the sign was in the box 
so added it as the colours and look of it fitted.Paper
flower made myself with coffee filter and few scented 
oil sticks to finish.  



Placed it in lounge on top of dvd cupboard in
front of painting from thrift shop and glass candle
holder's from friend.






This little Lady my Mum got for me at a
tip shop for 10 cents so cleaned her up,
added her to top of my bookcase in the
lounge with other family treasures
and  two little bird nest's found in
garden.


If you would like to see other show an tell Friday
follow this link to see more.
Show and Tell Friday @ http://romantichome.blogspot.com/


Also joined Thrifty Things Friday at


Love an Blessings From Carol xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    loved the little lady your mum got for you. The painting is also quite lovely. I have found a few sweet paintings at Goodwill and Salvation Army. I always wonder about the people who painted them and if they wonder what ever happened to their paintings!

    Your teapots are adorable too!

    Have a great weekend,
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis,
    Love that tray of found things, looks great and OMGosh I LOVE that painting.
    Love to all
    Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to display found items! And great thrifty finds! Thank you for joining me for my first TTF party! I hope to see you again next week! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the vignette you made! Using a tray is always a great way to group items. The painting is also very cool. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely vignette on the top of your dvd cupboard. And the lady is just adorable!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment please,because I
Would love to read your comments.
Love Carol